Roberta is a physiotherapist who graduated in 1983 and after practising in orthopaedic wards and outpatient clinics as well as private clinics in Auckland.
She then completed a Post Graduate Diploma in Manual Therapy and Sports Medicine and an Advanced Diploma in Physiotherapy at AUT.
Roberta had her own Private Practice for 24 years specialising in Manual Therapy and Orthopaedic Rehabilitation as well as managed Orthopaedic Triage Clinics and wards for Orthopaedic Groups, been a Clinical Tutor and lectured in Sports Medicine, Taping and Rehabilitation.
Roberta’s current role involves Post Op Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Physiotherapy for Day 1- Day 7 patients at Kensington Private Hospital up to six mornings a week and assisting AIM as required with orthopaedic assessment, rehab management and lecturing in spinal care and occupational fitness.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Manual Therapy and Sports Medicine
Professional Affiliation and Registration
- Occupational Health Special Interest Group
31 years clinical experience in many environments
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in clinical assessment and treatment
- Extensive experience in rehabilitation
- Extensive experience in staff management, teambuilding and leadership Extensive experience in functional problem solving and motivation