This training session has been developed to provide an opportunity for teams within organisations to explore some of their issues related to the management of their activities affecting their use of time.
Topics covered include:
- a definition of time management
- Why should you manage time?
- What happens if you don’t?
- Are you a procrastinator?
- Prioritizing tasks
- 6 key principles of time management
- Development of individual plan on what strategies will work for you?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. … Explore. Dream. Discover. — Mark Twain