This training session has been developed to provide an opportunity for teams within organisations to explore some of their environmental stressors.
Reflecting on their individual and team stress management techniques, and providing an experience of relaxation techniques.
Topics covered include:
- a definition of stress
- Identifying symptoms
- understanding the different types of stress
- acknowledging stress triggers
- organizational risks
- support and intervention
- considerations for organisations
- secondary and tertiary interventions
- Practical methods of relaxation
“Quality relationships in the workplace represent the central pivot on which excellent workplaces are founded and underpinned”
(University of Sydney working paper 1988)