This training session has been developed to provide an opportunity for teams within organisations or individuals to explore some of facts about sleep, the reasons for poor sleep and the effects of poor sleep.
It looks at types of sleep disturbances, practical strategies to use to improve their sleep experience. and provides an experience of a relaxation techniques.
Topics covered include:
- Why sleep?
- Effects of not enough sleep
- Understanding the sleep cycle
- Exploring sleep disturbances
- Doing something about sleep disturbances and getting a better night’s sleep
- Working nights
- 7 habits of highly effective sleepers
- Sleep management plan
- Practical relaxation method
Active Intervention Management can tailor a Sleep presentation to meet any organizations requirements