AIM can offer an ongoing service to your organisation, by providing intervention in the workplace for an agreed period each month to address issues which could include:
- Induction of new staff regarding safety issues.
- Ongoing education addressing biomechanical risks to staff
- Consultation regarding symptom management
- Consultation regarding psychosocial risk factors affecting work performance and injury management
- Follow up on equipment recommended and ensuring staff are using equipment properly.
- Follow up on injury prevention strategies taught and ensuring staff are practicing these appropriately Ongoing opportunity for staff to have a practitioner experienced in biopsychosocial model of work to confide in regarding their management of stress issues and development of a plan to address these
- Early discussion regarding symptoms experienced and problem solving the management of these.
- Identification of other training needs for staff regarding health issues i.e. organizational stress, communication, healthy lifestyle, pain management, fatigue management, manual handling, risk assessment, effective communication, problem solving strategies…
Consultation with Management regarding
- Ongoing presentations as required
- Provision of resources as required
- Provision of one to one intervention as required
- Updated research regarding management of biomechanical Occupational safety and health issues provided.