This training session has been developed to provide an opportunity for teams within organisations or individuals to explore some of their environmental stressors, to reflect on their stress management techniques, and provide an experience of relaxation techniques.
1 x 2 hour group session of theory with a power point presentation.
Fatigue Management topics covered are:
- a definition of compassion fatigue
- identifying symptoms
- understanding the different types of stressors
- acknowledging stress triggers
- organisational risks
- support and intervention
- considerations for organisations
- secondary and tertiary interventions
- practical methods of relaxation
This would be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation including addressing all the contributing factors of managing ‘self’ in your unique work setting.
Every participant will leave with their own plan of how to address their particular identified ‘stressors’