Talk to our team of experienced health professionals about Injury and Illness Management and Health and Safety Services for your workplace throughout Northland. More about AIM...
- "I want to thank you both for your efforts in helping us rehabilitate our team member back into work. It has been a long road that I was beginning to wonder if we would ever find the end. It is now particularly satisfying to see him back to his old self and doing a good job.
Debbie has been fantastic to work with and I would recommend her services in the future (really though it would be an achievement if we don’t see her!) Thanks to you both."
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
- "Thanks for all your help in guiding us as a family through the process of getting Josh driving. Being born with Cerebral palsy has meant he has faced a number of barriers throughout his life, but the independence he now has in being able to drive himself to university is amazing. Thank you."
- "AIM structured a 2 hour session for our new nursing students regarding safe patient handling. The techniques and practices though were all firmly anchored to current theory and based on the New Zealand Patient Handling Guidelines. Debbie kept the session very relevant to us and incorporated Northland Health DHB policies and procedures regarding safe patient handling. Techniques were demonstrated and students had the opportunity to practice under supervision."
- Nursing and Health, North Tec
- "We have been using AIM for a few months now and this has been a very worthwhile and valuable experience. The AIM team are highly professional, offer expertise and insights that are worth every cent spent and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They can provide both proactive and reactive advice and opportunities in the workplace. We have primarily used them to assist with tricky pain and discomfort situations and this has been very beneficial to the staff and others involved."
- "We have used AIM for many different activities on site and we have always found them to be professional, knowledgeable, reliable and experienced in their field. They go the extra mile with educating, empowering employees and offering information around suppliers and new technology. Their programmes have been carried out on our ship, in offices, workshops, at the quarries, in the cranes, on mobile plant, in the laboratory and out on site in the plant. "
Golden Bay Cement
- "I thought it was a very informative course, well run and good for everyone really."
- "One of the best if not THE best course I have ever been on! Great mix of sitting down and standing and moving and participating and great information which can be applied to life outside of work also. I have been telling everyone about it.
To be honest I thought there wouldn’t be much for me to learn, how wrong I was. I was skeptical that it could fill 2 hours, again how wrong I was. The trainers were great too, as well as the format of the presentation. Couldn’t fault it. The rope exercise….great to make you start thinking outside of the box. Thanks for putting it on."
- Tracey, Northland Regional Council
- “Kensington Hospital has found AIMs- First Move training sessions extremely helpful for our clinical setting. We send all our workers (from nurses through to cleaners) on it as an injury prevention measure. We like way the techniques are taught. They are easy to apply in a clinical setting and will ultimately keep staff safe when working in various areas around the hospital. I would highly recommend this training session for anyone whose work involves bending, lifting, pushing and pulling etc. “
Quality and Education Coordinator
- "Thank you for the kind and professional manner you showed with Dad in helping him come to terms with no longer being safe to drive. Although a hard decision for him to adjust to, the way in which the news was delivered was handled very well."
- Jana S
- "I’ve just had one of those extensions made for the other 12 Fonterra Transport workshops; they are all very happy with the results. Thank you for your help on this journey in reducing manual handling and preventing injury."
Cheers, Marcus Davies-King, Fonterra
- "It was incredibly valuable. The course was applicable to my work where I am sedentary much of the time, but often lift heavy boxes or reach for things up high or down low – and also to my life outside of work. I have taken away heaps of tips and all the little ways of remembering ‘bow to the queen’ ‘touch your knees’ help it stick in your mind. I can see how I’ve been lifting and bending down for things ‘wrong’ my whole life so this will mean I’ll avoid pain, damage and injury and potentially avoid time off work too. Great initiative, thanks for organising it."
- "Didn’t think I would learn so much – great."
- "Great news. That was a really good outcome for our client. So good to see someone keen to go back to work and who also had a good back surgery result. Thanks for your input Lynley. You were pivotal in this clients progress and safe return to work"
ACC Case Manager